| || || ||
|1626||Check In And Win $$ With Motorcrush And Carlisle Events||MotorCrush is a fresh app that brings the car show community even closer together via social media as well as in real life. What are ...||
CHECK IN AND WIN $$ WITH MOTORCRUSH AND CARLISLE EVENTS
Daily Drawings Offer You a Chance to Win up to $250
MotorCrush is a fresh app that brings the car show community even closer together via social media as well as in real life. What are you driving? What’s under your hood? What have you done to make your ride so sweet? MotorCrush highlights all of that and more! As part of the 2017 Corvettes at Carlisle weekend, MotorCrush wants to bring everyone even closer together and do so by offering up to $3,000 in cash prizes just by downloading and activating their app, checking in and earning likes; it’s that simple!
Links below take you to the MotorCrush page to download the app today, which is available via iTunes and the Google Play Store. Once you’re up and running, check in at Carlisle and let the MotorCrush community know you’re at the Corvettes at Carlisle. Via all Corvette check-ins, the car with the most likes during one of six contest windows WILL WIN MONEY. Prize totals range from $100 to $250 per winner and total up to $3,000 over the course of the entire contest.
Prizes are distributed equally among all winners. The prize increases one dollar with each Corvette (multiple check-ins for one Corvette do not count) checked-in at Carlisle over the two day period, and the final prize given is determined at the end of the two day period.
Winners can only receive one prize per event. Runner-ups will be chosen in the event the winner has already received a prize.
Official rules are linked below and there are four ways to win, with multiple contest windows throughout the weekend. Here’s the skinny and good luck!
1. Your checked-in Corvette at Carlisle receives the most likes within a drawing period (5 drawing periods below)
2. You give the most likes on checked-in Corvettes at Carlisle within a drawing period (5 drawing periods below). You don’t need to have a checked-in Corvette to give likes
3. Your checked-in Corvette at Carlisle is in the top four of most likes received overall within the two day period (Friday 10 a.m. – Saturday 4 p.m.)
4. You are in the top four of most likes given on checked-in Corvettes at Carlisle overall within the two day period (Friday 10 a.m. – Saturday 4 p.m.). You don’t need to have a checked-in Corvette to give likes
1. Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2. Friday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
3. Saturday, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
4. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
5. Saturday, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Return to the Corvettes at Carlisle Event Page