Social Media/Digital Media Coordinator
Carlisle Events has an immediate opening for a Social Media/Digital Media Coordinator. Carlisle Events is one of the nation’s largest producers of automotive events, producing 11 automotive shows and 4 auto auctions annually. The Social Media/Digital Media Coordinator will be responsible for cultivating new communities and managing or current branded online communities on the company’s behalf using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. Experience running paid social media campaigns and designing online advertisements with Photoshop is also preferred. The candidate has knowledge of social media monitoring and analytical tools. Knowledge of online technology including blogs, wiki’s, mobile and emerging trends is preferred. Knowledge of SEO techniques will also be helpful as well as identifying new avenues for online marketing opportunities. The ideal candidate has excellent writing skills for use in digital ad content and blog development and experience in basic photography and video.
The Social Media/Digital Media Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Department and report to the Director of Marketing and Event Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of experience
- Social Media, Interactive, Web and Public Relations skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
- MS Office, including Excel, PPT and Word
- Must be creative and team player and willing to think outside the box
- While not mandatory, experience and/or passion in the auto enthusiast hobby is a plus!
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter and relevant work samples to Christine Smith, Director of Marketing via e-mail at ChristineS@CarlisleEvents.com