CARLISLE JOB OPENINGS
Carlisle Events is one of the world's largest presenters of collector car, truck and motorcycle events. We produce a variety of events for the automotive enthusiast. We are a dynamic organization offering a relaxed and friendly working environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
You must understand automotive advertising and marketing and what makes automotive enthusiasts and general public say: “Yes! I must experience this event!” You're a digital native, and can easily create cross-platform programs. You know how to tell a story, leverage the right tactics to make it work, and understand what it takes to make it perform. You're a team player who will do whatever it takes to create a winning program. You have successfully taken a company to the next level exceeding ownership business and financial goals. If this describes you, then you could be the next Director of Marketing at Carlisle Events.
The Director of Marketing reports to Carlisle Events' ownership and executive team. The position will focus on taking Carlisle Events and Carlisle Auctions to the next level in managing the organization's advertising, marketing and public relation objectives and managing a team of creative professionals.
To obtain this position, potential candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years of professional marketing experience of which 3+ years of experience in an automotive industry is desired.
- Ability to negotiate and to effectively manage people.
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, associates and the media.
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including corporate website, print communications, television, radio, online communications, earned media and direct mail.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus between fully independent decision makers.
- Strategic planning experience, with demonstrated success in meeting business and financial targets.
- Ability to manage and direct multiple projects to deliver results on time and under budget.
- Ability to execute and track effective electronic communication campaigns with measurable ROI.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software tools such as Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator is preferred.
Carlisle Events is one of the world's largest presenters of collector car and truck events catering to the automotive enthusiast and collector. This position is full-time and year-round. The position also requires weekend work during event season, which runs February-November. Overnight travel occasionally required. We offer a highly-competitive benefits package; EOE.
Interested persons should send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
Attn: Marketing Director Position
1000 Bryn Mawr Road, Carlisle, PA 17013.
Or email to: email@example.com.